Our family has the chance to use some discounted tickets in December to visit Senegal(flying into Dakar and possibly traveling around the area). I can't seem to find too much information concerning the country in terms of safety,historical sites,where to travel and stay,etc.Our "kids" are 24 and 21 and thought that this would be a very interesting vacation. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help!
Dakar/Senegal-anyone taken a family vacation there lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 3 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 4 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 5 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 8 Boutique hotels in israel
- 9 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 12 Short layover at JNB
- 13 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 14 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 15 A family safari in Tanzania
- 16 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 17 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 18 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 19 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 20 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 21 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 22 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 23 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 24 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 25 Israel and Petra