Our family has the chance to use some discounted tickets in December to visit Senegal(flying into Dakar and possibly traveling around the area). I can't seem to find too much information concerning the country in terms of safety,historical sites,where to travel and stay,etc.Our "kids" are 24 and 21 and thought that this would be a very interesting vacation. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help!
Dakar/Senegal-anyone taken a family vacation there lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 7 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 11 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 17 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 18 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 22 Car Rentals in Israel
- 23 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 24 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 25 Hotel- 1 night in Doha