We're off for another trip to the Mara (first one for four years) in a couple of weeks time. After a night at the Emakoko (a new lux lodge on the edge of the Nairobi National Park) I'm staying three nights at Rekero followed by three nights at Mara Plains. I've heard that there had been a lot of rain in the past two months. Does anyone have any recent experience of how this has effected the game viewing as I suspect the grass will be very long ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?