We're off for another trip to the Mara (first one for four years) in a couple of weeks time. After a night at the Emakoko (a new lux lodge on the edge of the Nairobi National Park) I'm staying three nights at Rekero followed by three nights at Mara Plains. I've heard that there had been a lot of rain in the past two months. Does anyone have any recent experience of how this has effected the game viewing as I suspect the grass will be very long ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 High quality documents at low prices
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 beach visit after safari
- 7 Best African Safari
- 8 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 9 Petra Wadi Rum
- 10 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 13 What is worth seeing in November?
- 14 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen