I have just been made aware that you can not change £s for Moroccan currency in the UK.
Where do people normally exchange? In the airport? If so, do you take £ cash over with you? Or do you wait until you get to the hotel? I am cautious that I will need to tip our taxi driver when he/she takes us to our hotel!
I have always arrived on holiday with my currency for the country I am travelling to, so this is new to me!
If people could share their experiences that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Isreal
- 3 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 4 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 8 Dead Sea day trip
- 9 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 12 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 13 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 14 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 15 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 16 Itinerary Ideas
- 17 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 18 Travel to Botswana
- 19 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 22 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 23 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 24 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 25 How many Days for the Okavango Delta