I have just been made aware that you can not change £s for Moroccan currency in the UK.
Where do people normally exchange? In the airport? If so, do you take £ cash over with you? Or do you wait until you get to the hotel? I am cautious that I will need to tip our taxi driver when he/she takes us to our hotel!
I have always arrived on holiday with my currency for the country I am travelling to, so this is new to me!
If people could share their experiences that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Adobe helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT Reader/acrobat 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?