I have just been made aware that you can not change £s for Moroccan currency in the UK.
Where do people normally exchange? In the airport? If so, do you take £ cash over with you? Or do you wait until you get to the hotel? I am cautious that I will need to tip our taxi driver when he/she takes us to our hotel!
I have always arrived on holiday with my currency for the country I am travelling to, so this is new to me!
If people could share their experiences that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 4 What is worth seeing in November?
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 Israeli Tour Guides
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 13 Masai Mara in May
- 14 Western Desert Itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 17 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 18 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 19 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 20 Trip to Merzouga
- 21 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 24 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 25 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?