Has anybody experienced a cultural tour out of Maun? how is it like?
a few companies are offering a visit to a Bayei village
found a company visiting a Mbanderu (part of Herero) village.
i'll be grateful to hear of any experience
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 2 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 3 Road To Morocco Tours
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 6 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 9 Africa Film Festival
- 10 Is the migration early this year
- 11 Roar Africa reviews
- 12 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 13 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 14 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 15 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 16 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 17 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 18 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 19 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 20 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 21 Pulse Africa???
- 22 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 23 Safari luggage
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Morocco Trip Report