Has anybody experienced a cultural tour out of Maun? how is it like?
a few companies are offering a visit to a Bayei village
found a company visiting a Mbanderu (part of Herero) village.
i'll be grateful to hear of any experience
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 메가888카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／메가888카지노
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 Mauritius info request please
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4