Has anybody experienced a cultural tour out of Maun? how is it like?
a few companies are offering a visit to a Bayei village
found a company visiting a Mbanderu (part of Herero) village.
i'll be grateful to hear of any experience
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 *Q/微信1473277057*办理昆士兰大学UQ毕业证成绩单（真实可查）学历认证The University of Queensland
- 2 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 3 Morocco in October 2015
- 4 Remembering Palmyra
- 5 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 6 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 9 First Trip to Africa
- 10 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 11 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 12 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 15 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 16 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 17 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 18 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 19 Transit visa
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Israel for 60 year olds
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary