Has anybody experienced a cultural tour out of Maun? how is it like?
a few companies are offering a visit to a Bayei village
found a company visiting a Mbanderu (part of Herero) village.
i'll be grateful to hear of any experience
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Thorough Guide To Fixing That Printer At This Point Not Working
- 2 Approaches On The Best Way To Keep Beautiful
- 3 contract, and in view that the phrases
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 Cape Town -safety
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 8 Trip to Merzouga
- 9 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 10 Swaziland in January
- 11 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 12 good internet connection option Meknes
- 13 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 14 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 15 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 18 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 19 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 20 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 24 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 25 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?