I'm wondering how much time I should have in Luxor and Aswan before and after our 3-night cruise. The cruise offers a half-day tour of Luxor and Karnak (together) and a half-day tour of the Valley of the Kings (incl the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon) and a half day in Aswan (High Dam, the granite quarries and the Temple of Philae). Are we going to want to go back to any of these sites (I'm imagining feeling very rushed in the Valley of the Kings). Has anyone done this kind of thing with a cruise? Would it be important to end in Luxor so as to know what we will want to cover that the cruise hasn't? Thanks, Carol
Cruise tours crowded & rushed?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 2 Bugs n' Botswana
- 3 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 4 Bubonic plaque
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine