We are travelling to Namibia in 2015 for 5 weeks and wish to spend one week in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. I have read many reports about hiring cars in SA and heading into Namibia and this seems to be fine. We will be hiring our 4x4 in Namibia and was wondering if there are any problems or paperwork that is required to enter KTP at Mata Mata Post?
Crossing Namibia and South African Borders with Hire Car
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 14 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 15 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 16 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 20 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 21 Islands to spend holidays
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 23 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Dubai