We are travelling to Namibia in 2015 for 5 weeks and wish to spend one week in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. I have read many reports about hiring cars in SA and heading into Namibia and this seems to be fine. We will be hiring our 4x4 in Namibia and was wondering if there are any problems or paperwork that is required to enter KTP at Mata Mata Post?
Crossing Namibia and South African Borders with Hire Car
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Tours with Morocco Culture Tours
- 2 Morocco Tours,Marrakech Desert Tours,Trips in Morocco,Fes Desert Tours
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 5 Get in touch and begin an unforgettable journey
- 6 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 7 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 8 To go to Israel or not?
- 9 Bidair at JNB
- 10 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 11 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 12 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 13 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 16 Questions about Chobe
- 17 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 18 Dubai > Oman?
- 19 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 20 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 23 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 24 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 25 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp