We are travelling to Namibia in 2015 for 5 weeks and wish to spend one week in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. I have read many reports about hiring cars in SA and heading into Namibia and this seems to be fine. We will be hiring our 4x4 in Namibia and was wondering if there are any problems or paperwork that is required to enter KTP at Mata Mata Post?
Crossing Namibia and South African Borders with Hire Car
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 5 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 8 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 9 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 10 Ebola and Morocco
- 11 Thompson Gazelle
- 12 Overland in West Africa
- 13 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 14 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 15 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 16 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 17 Morrocco and Cash
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 20 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 21 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 22 South Africa trip advices
- 23 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Tour to Morocco