We are travelling to Namibia in 2015 for 5 weeks and wish to spend one week in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. I have read many reports about hiring cars in SA and heading into Namibia and this seems to be fine. We will be hiring our 4x4 in Namibia and was wondering if there are any problems or paperwork that is required to enter KTP at Mata Mata Post?
Crossing Namibia and South African Borders with Hire Car
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?