Hi - I have a daughter who will be participating in a youth exchange program in Muscat, Oman for the upcoming school year. Any advice as to best credit/debit cards to send with her and cheapest form of communication available in Muscat? We understand that Skype s blocked in Oman. Any advice regarding Oman is welcome!!
Credit/Debit Cards and alternative to Skype in Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 2 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 10 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 11 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours