Hi - I have a daughter who will be participating in a youth exchange program in Muscat, Oman for the upcoming school year. Any advice as to best credit/debit cards to send with her and cheapest form of communication available in Muscat? We understand that Skype s blocked in Oman. Any advice regarding Oman is welcome!!
Credit/Debit Cards and alternative to Skype in Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Looking For LED Trader, Agent
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 7 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 India
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Ideas about the trip.
- 15 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 16 3 days in Teheran
- 17 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 20 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 21 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 22 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 23 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 24 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 25 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry