Hi - I have a daughter who will be participating in a youth exchange program in Muscat, Oman for the upcoming school year. Any advice as to best credit/debit cards to send with her and cheapest form of communication available in Muscat? We understand that Skype s blocked in Oman. Any advice regarding Oman is welcome!!
Credit/Debit Cards and alternative to Skype in Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger
- 2 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 3 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 4 Pulse Africa???
- 5 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 9 Safari buddies - late August
- 10 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 11 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 12 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 13 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 14 Morocco Trip Report
- 15 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 16 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel