We will be going to Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda next July, arriving in Arusha and departing from Nairobi. I have read that the craft shopping is particularly good in Arusha. Can anyone tell me how it compares with Nairobi? Obviously it would make things easier if we waited to buy at the end of our trip, but I'll kick myself if I see things I wanted but didn't buy early on and then couldn't find them when we got to Nairobi. Any shops or markets that are particularly good in either place? Also, are South African crafts (i.e. beaded animals, zulu baskets, etc) available in Arusha or Nairobi? Thanks very much.
Craft Shopping -- Nairobi vs Arusha?
- 1 Favorite shoes for safari
- 2 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 3 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 4 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 10 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 14 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 15 Morocco - private tour operators
- 16 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Tangier - A four day city break
- 19 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 20 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 21 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 22 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 25 phone service