My husband and myself plan to take a trip to Morocco and checked out some tours on the internet. Has anyone done a Cosmos tour to this area and if so what is the feed back? I should tell you that we have recently done a Cosmos tour of Europe and were very satisfied. We understand that the hotels are not always in the most central location but although we are still in our early 40's,we both have 'back problems' and independent travel is not an option at this time. Any advice would be MOST welcome. Thanks
Cosmos Tour to Spain/Portugal/Morocco?????
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 7 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 8 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 13 Uganda Travel Planning
- 14 Israel and Jordan
- 15 Green Season Safari Questions
- 16 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 17 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 20 Northern Circuit tour company
- 21 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 22 Oman Trip Report
- 23 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 24 A Look Back
- 25 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions