I have read in a guidebook (Bradt - published 2005) that the Coral Strand hotel was scheduled for renovations. Does anyone know if they have/are taking place? We are considering staying there next year but would choose elsewhere if work is going on.
Coral Strand Hotel, Mahé, Seychelles - Renovations?
- 1 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Kruger Park trip
- 4 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 phone service
- 10 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 11 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!