My son has been living in Morocco for the past 6 months and is returning to the US on 8/1. Where would be the best place for him to convert his dirhams back to USD? Since he was there for so long, he opened an account there and has quite a few dirhams to convert. We live near Charlotte, NC, so we do have a pretty good size city to access. Thank you.
Converting from Moroccan dirhams to USD
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Jordan safety concerns
- 8 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 9 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 10 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 13 A family safari in Tanzania
- 14 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 17 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 18 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 19 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?