We are flying United to JNB, supposed to arrive at 5:10PM. We are trying to decide what time to book a ticket with SAA on to Capetown. Would 6:45 give us enough time or should we go with 7:30? If we book 7:30, do you think we would be able to get on the 6:45 if we are at the gate in time? We will probably have checked luggage. Maybe we should take only carry-ons?
Connecting in JNB
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 6 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 8 Tour to Morocco
- 9 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 12 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 13 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 14 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area