I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 Mini DV or Mini DVD Camcorder?
- 4 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 5 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 9 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas