I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Avoid retaining it below direct daylight and at wet vicinity
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca