I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 소스 ● 연결 : pna11.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?