I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 2 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 3 DOHA LAYOVER
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap