I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Comments on this itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?