Jan and I are a middle aged heterosexual couple that will be traveling to Morocco in mid October. We have a couple, initial questions. Number 1, should we purchase medical emergency insurance to supplement our existing health insurance? Number 2, in the evening, how cool will it get in the desert, Fes, Skoura, etc.? Number 3, for our two hour camel tide into the desert, is there anything special we should wear or be prepared for?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How Big Is Your Manhood
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 VISA for Mozambique
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 Best African Safari
- 9 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 beach visit after safari
- 12 Petra Wadi Rum
- 13 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 16 What is worth seeing in November?
- 17 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?