Hi there. I'm 22 and am travelling to Jordan from Ireland with 2 other girls for a week in June. I'm aware that we will need to dress modestly for our stay, but I was wondering if someone could help me out in relation to clothing at the beach in Aqaba. Is it ok to wear bikini's and swimsuits or should we stick to the long skirts!? Also around the resort are shorts ok? I was in Mexico on holidays last year and it was very hot but it had a very different dress code! Also any advice/information anyone could provide (like websites etc...)in relation to my trip would be great. Thanks.
Clothing for Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 2 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 3 Dubai > Oman?
- 4 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 7 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 8 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 9 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 10 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 11 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 12 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 13 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 16 Awesome trip and still not done
- 17 South Africa
- 18 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 19 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 20 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 21 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 22 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 23 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 24 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 25 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?