Hi there. I'm 22 and am travelling to Jordan from Ireland with 2 other girls for a week in June. I'm aware that we will need to dress modestly for our stay, but I was wondering if someone could help me out in relation to clothing at the beach in Aqaba. Is it ok to wear bikini's and swimsuits or should we stick to the long skirts!? Also around the resort are shorts ok? I was in Mexico on holidays last year and it was very hot but it had a very different dress code! Also any advice/information anyone could provide (like websites etc...)in relation to my trip would be great. Thanks.
Clothing for Jordan
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 My Trip to Palestine
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 10 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 11 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 17 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 18 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 19 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2