I booked my safari with Churchill Safaris and I can honestly say they are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I worked with the owner, Ether Birungi Kyambadde (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she was great. I went by myself at the end of December for three weeks. I went to the Ngambe Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary and stayed overnight to do a forest walk with 10 chimpanzees. You have to arrange in advance and get a lot of shots to avoid giving the chimpanzees any diseases, but the experience is magical. I tracked chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, tracked gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda (also golden monkeys). I did a safari in Queen Elizabeth Park in the Ishasha sector, and Ether arranged for me to have a cooking lesson at her house to learn how to make a traditional Ugandan meal. Churchill Safaris is fantastic and very responsive. My driver/guide named Isaac was with me the entire trip and he has a great personality and had a lot of information to share. I cannot say enough good things about them and my trip. I highly recommend booking through Churchill Safaris
Churchill Safaris - Review - The Booked my Gorilla/Chimpanzee Safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 Good reads
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Morocco Advice
- 8 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 9 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 10 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 11 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 12 3-week tour at Egypt
- 13 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 14 Beirut
- 15 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 16 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 17 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 20 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 23 I'm going on safari for free!
- 24 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 25 Dubai first time