I booked my safari with Churchill Safaris and I can honestly say they are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I worked with the owner, Ether Birungi Kyambadde (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she was great. I went by myself at the end of December for three weeks. I went to the Ngambe Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary and stayed overnight to do a forest walk with 10 chimpanzees. You have to arrange in advance and get a lot of shots to avoid giving the chimpanzees any diseases, but the experience is magical. I tracked chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, tracked gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda (also golden monkeys). I did a safari in Queen Elizabeth Park in the Ishasha sector, and Ether arranged for me to have a cooking lesson at her house to learn how to make a traditional Ugandan meal. Churchill Safaris is fantastic and very responsive. My driver/guide named Isaac was with me the entire trip and he has a great personality and had a lot of information to share. I cannot say enough good things about them and my trip. I highly recommend booking through Churchill Safaris
Churchill Safaris - Review - The Booked my Gorilla/Chimpanzee Safari
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation