I booked my safari with Churchill Safaris and I can honestly say they are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I worked with the owner, Ether Birungi Kyambadde (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she was great. I went by myself at the end of December for three weeks. I went to the Ngambe Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary and stayed overnight to do a forest walk with 10 chimpanzees. You have to arrange in advance and get a lot of shots to avoid giving the chimpanzees any diseases, but the experience is magical. I tracked chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, tracked gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda (also golden monkeys). I did a safari in Queen Elizabeth Park in the Ishasha sector, and Ether arranged for me to have a cooking lesson at her house to learn how to make a traditional Ugandan meal. Churchill Safaris is fantastic and very responsive. My driver/guide named Isaac was with me the entire trip and he has a great personality and had a lot of information to share. I cannot say enough good things about them and my trip. I highly recommend booking through Churchill Safaris
Churchill Safaris - Review - The Booked my Gorilla/Chimpanzee Safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??