I've been in contact with Churchill Safari about a gorilla safari this coming August, based on a recommendation from this forum. Has anyone else used Churchill? We would likely use their 'luxury' package which they describe as 3-5 star properties. Any experience with that?They also supply a single driver/guide, whereas I've read on this forum several trip reports that suggest that other outfits have 2 people, a driver AND a guide. Do you think that makes a difference?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 2 Morocco help
- 3 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 7 First trip to Africa
- 8 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 9 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 10 Uganda Visa
- 11 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 12 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 13 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 14 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 15 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 16 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 17 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 18 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 19 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 20 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 21 Fes or Marrakech?
- 22 Transfer at JNB airport
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?