We are going to Ghana for a wedding and will be there from 12/19 until 1/1. We are excited about a once-in-a-lifetime trip, spending the holidays in a different culture, and being hosted for our entire stay. We will spend time in Accra, the wedding is in Takoradi and we have been assured of opportunities to visit other parts of the country. Any advice on what to expect during our trip, or suggestions for places to go/things to do while there will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Christmas & New Year's in Ghana
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 3 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 6 17 days in Israel our way
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 9 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Tanzania in 2014
- 12 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 13 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Tangier - A four day city break
- 18 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 19 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 20 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 21 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 24 phone service
- 25 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air