I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 2 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 3 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 4 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 5 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 6 South African Cities
- 7 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 8 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 9 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Help with bags
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 14 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Shopping in Morocco
- 20 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 21 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 22 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 23 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 24 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 25 car hire from La Possession
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!