I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Are there GOLD DIGGERS in Dubai?
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 8 nonetheless that that is damag
- 9 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 10 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 11 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 12 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 13 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!