I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 1 a week in africa
- 2 10 days in south Africa
- 3 Renting a car in Israel
- 4 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 5 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 6 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 7 What about money?
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country