I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Jordan safety concerns
- 5 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 6 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 7 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 8 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 9 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 10 A family safari in Tanzania
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Uganda Trip Report
- 14 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 15 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 16 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 17 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 18 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Boutique hotels in israel
- 21 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 22 Short layover at JNB
- 23 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 25 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?