I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 2 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 7 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Ebola and Morocco
- 13 Thompson Gazelle
- 14 Overland in West Africa
- 15 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 16 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 17 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 18 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights