I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 3 Drinking on safari
- 4 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 5 Shots for Morocco
- 6 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 7 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 8 Travelust
- 9 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 10 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 14 Thinking about The Gambia
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 17 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 18 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015