I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overland in West Africa
- 2 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 3 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 4 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 5 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Morrocco and Cash
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 South Africa trip advices
- 14 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 15 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 16 Tour to Morocco
- 17 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 18 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 19 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 20 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 23 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 24 First time in Africa on safari
- 25 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals