I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/androbeast/
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 safari for the mobility impaired
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 22 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 23 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 24 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 25 Dining in Cape Town
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!