I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 6 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 9 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 10 Dubai > Oman?
- 11 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 12 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 18 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 South Africa
- 23 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 24 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 25 Private Conservancy Recommendations