I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 2 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 3 Evacuation Insurance
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari