I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 2 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 6 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 7 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 8 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 9 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 10 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 11 Namibia road conditions
- 12 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 13 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 14 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 15 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 16 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 17 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 18 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 19 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 20 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 21 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 22 Ebola and Morocco
- 23 Thompson Gazelle
- 24 Overland in West Africa
- 25 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??