I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 5 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 8 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 9 what kind of phone
- 10 Small group tours in israel
- 11 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 12 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 13 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 14 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 15 Iran Info, Please
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 18 fez accommodation
- 19 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 20 Egypt safe travel
- 21 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa