I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?