I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 2 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Tips for Israel
- 8 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 9 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 10 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 11 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 12 Road To Morocco Tours
- 13 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 14 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 15 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 17 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 18 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 19 Rwanda
- 20 Egypt safe travel
- 21 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Dubai trip