I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 3 trip report, morocco
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai