I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?