I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 8 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 9 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 10 I'm going on safari for free!
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance