I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 2 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 3 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 4 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 7 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 8 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 9 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 10 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 11 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 12 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 13 Car Rentals in Israel
- 14 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 15 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 16 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 17 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 21 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 22 Islands to spend holidays
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 24 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 25 Safari buddies - late August