ha anyone been to both parks for chimp trekking? i read that all are good, but a little more affordable in the north parks vs kibale.
Any comments on murchison/budongo chimp treks? which operators you used?
thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Targin into Zambia
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary