I was wondering if any experienced travelers can give me advice? My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in a few weeks, and I just learned of the Chikungunya Fever outbreak that is spreading to the area (a recent article I read says that there have been two confirmed cases on Mauritius).
I'm just sick over this because we've been planning this wedding for months, everything has been organized and paid for, and we really don't know what to do. We will take all the recommended precautions, but I don't want to spend the entire trip worrying that we may get sick.
Does anyone have any advice to offer? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if this is truly a serious threat. Any information that anyone has would be very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 강남카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 5 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 8 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 9 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Safari in South Africa
- 12 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 13 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 17 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 18 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 19 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 20 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 21 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 22 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 23 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 24 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 25 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators