I was wondering if any experienced travelers can give me advice? My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in a few weeks, and I just learned of the Chikungunya Fever outbreak that is spreading to the area (a recent article I read says that there have been two confirmed cases on Mauritius).
I'm just sick over this because we've been planning this wedding for months, everything has been organized and paid for, and we really don't know what to do. We will take all the recommended precautions, but I don't want to spend the entire trip worrying that we may get sick.
Does anyone have any advice to offer? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if this is truly a serious threat. Any information that anyone has would be very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 여신 ▣☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☏
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights