I was wondering if any experienced travelers can give me advice? My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in a few weeks, and I just learned of the Chikungunya Fever outbreak that is spreading to the area (a recent article I read says that there have been two confirmed cases on Mauritius).
I'm just sick over this because we've been planning this wedding for months, everything has been organized and paid for, and we really don't know what to do. We will take all the recommended precautions, but I don't want to spend the entire trip worrying that we may get sick.
Does anyone have any advice to offer? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if this is truly a serious threat. Any information that anyone has would be very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 에이플러스바카라→♞【SC7000.COM】♞←아시아카지노
- 2 bound to calcium, which reduces
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 4 basis. It was once as soon as as quickly
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 South African tour operators
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 First time safari question
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 11 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 14 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 15 Swala Safaris
- 16 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 17 Dubai
- 18 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 19 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 20 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 21 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 22 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 23 Etosha help
- 24 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016