I am looking for flights for two people to Casablanca Morocco. I went last Christmas with Cheapoair. I am having a hard time finding Cheap round-trip tickets From Atlanta. The sites that say $600, end up being $1200 or more with all the taxes. I want to depart around Dec. 13 and return around Jan. 10. All of the main travel sites end up being about the same price, ($1200 to $1400). Most sites are pretty tricky. They advertise cheap flights and then don't have any. Heeeeelp!
CHEAP FLIGHT TO MOROCCO?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 7 Nairobi airport
- 8 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 9 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 10 Dubai - Palm Island
- 11 Arabic language audio course
- 12 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 13 UAE Desert Safari
- 14 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 15 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 16 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 17 South Africa in February?
- 18 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 19 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 Taste of Dubai
- 24 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 25 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective