My sister always wanted to do a safari in Africa. Now we all managed to collect enough money for a birthday present.
But first I wanted to have some advice: Is there any chance for a safari that is not that expensive and where mostly young people travel?
I think Tanzania is wonderful isn't it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Africa Film Festival
- 2 Is the migration early this year
- 3 Roar Africa reviews
- 4 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 5 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 6 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 7 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 10 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 11 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 12 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 13 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 14 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 15 Pulse Africa???
- 16 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 17 Safari luggage
- 18 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 19 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 20 Morocco Trip Report
- 21 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 22 Car Rentals in Israel
- 23 Walia Tours?
- 24 Kruger
- 25 Recommendaton for Transfer Company