My sister always wanted to do a safari in Africa. Now we all managed to collect enough money for a birthday present.
But first I wanted to have some advice: Is there any chance for a safari that is not that expensive and where mostly young people travel?
I think Tanzania is wonderful isn't it?
Thanks for your help!
Cheap and safe safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 2 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?