My sister always wanted to do a safari in Africa. Now we all managed to collect enough money for a birthday present.
But first I wanted to have some advice: Is there any chance for a safari that is not that expensive and where mostly young people travel?
I think Tanzania is wonderful isn't it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 2 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Fabulous tour by Real Egypt
- 6 Beautiful sight of the sunshire
- 7 aggregate the abandoned a lot of Buy Wildstar Gold
- 8 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 9 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 10 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 11 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 12 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 13 Israel itinerary
- 14 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 15 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 16 Safari photography help
- 17 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 18 Travel within Africa
- 19 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 20 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 21 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 22 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 23 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 24 Tanzania trip Advice
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?