We're getting squeezed now by our TO for extra money for an itinerary they already priced months ago. Shidolya quoted a price of about $11,000 for my wife and I to do a private 12 night safari: 2 nights at Ngorongoro Serena, 4 nights at Kungwe Beach lodge at Mahale, 3 nights at Serengeti (2 at Serena, 1 at Mbuzi Mawe), and 3 nights at Whistling Thorne in Tarangire. Now they want an additional $770 per person! We just talked by phone and they way they made some mistakes in their pricing. We're really upset at these last minute changes. We've already made a $3,000 deposit. It's late to change TO's (we leave on 10/13 and our safari starts 10/22), and I'm afraid of losing our deposit. We really wanted to use an African company, but these changes are completely bogus. Any advice?
Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 Egypt/Cairo - Anyone need a driver with car?
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 13 COME TO IRAN ...
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa