I'm planning on taking this trip in July 2015: https://www.gadventures.com/trips/culture-and-wildlife-of-uganda-and-rwanda/DURU/2015/itinerary/ Starts in Kampala, ends in Kigali.
The trip ends on a Monday, and I have the time to stay in Africa through the weekend (leaving Saturday). I am not set on staying in Kigali the whole time, would someone be able to recommend a destination that is safe for a single female? I am interested in historical sites, but I am also quite happy sitting on a beach.
I have been to Zanzibar, and I liked it, but have no inclination to return.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zko Cream Cholestrerol levels is
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 16 Travel to Botswana
- 17 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 20 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 21 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 22 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 23 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 24 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 25 Restaurant in Cape Town