I'm planning on taking this trip in July 2015: https://www.gadventures.com/trips/culture-and-wildlife-of-uganda-and-rwanda/DURU/2015/itinerary/ Starts in Kampala, ends in Kigali.
The trip ends on a Monday, and I have the time to stay in Africa through the weekend (leaving Saturday). I am not set on staying in Kigali the whole time, would someone be able to recommend a destination that is safe for a single female? I am interested in historical sites, but I am also quite happy sitting on a beach.
I have been to Zanzibar, and I liked it, but have no inclination to return.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Alexandria
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 7 South Africa trip report
- 8 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 9 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 12 Mombasa recomendations please
- 13 Private tours in Morocco
- 14 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 15 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 16 First time to Africa-need help!
- 17 How do I know if a company is legit
- 18 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 19 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 22 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 23 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 24 Ethiopian security
- 25 Duffel Bag Suggestions?