I'm planning on taking this trip in July 2015: https://www.gadventures.com/trips/culture-and-wildlife-of-uganda-and-rwanda/DURU/2015/itinerary/ Starts in Kampala, ends in Kigali.
The trip ends on a Monday, and I have the time to stay in Africa through the weekend (leaving Saturday). I am not set on staying in Kigali the whole time, would someone be able to recommend a destination that is safe for a single female? I am interested in historical sites, but I am also quite happy sitting on a beach.
I have been to Zanzibar, and I liked it, but have no inclination to return.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 3 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 4 Masai Mara in May
- 5 Western Desert Itinerary
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 10 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 11 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 12 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 17 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 18 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 19 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 20 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 21 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 22 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 23 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 25 beach visit after safari