A very dear Fodors poster who has helped many of us lives in Cairo and I am worried about her as I haven't seen her post lately.With all that is going on there I was wondering if has anyone heard from her? Is she still there ? Sending her a hug if she is reading this! Thanks-
"Casual Cairo"-has anyone heard from her lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 4 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 5 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 Things to see in Dubai
- 8 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 15 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 16 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 17 Safari on a budget!
- 18 Tips for Israel
- 19 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 20 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 23 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 24 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month