A very dear Fodors poster who has helped many of us lives in Cairo and I am worried about her as I haven't seen her post lately.With all that is going on there I was wondering if has anyone heard from her? Is she still there ? Sending her a hug if she is reading this! Thanks-
"Casual Cairo"-has anyone heard from her lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 Egypt/Cairo - Anyone need a driver with car?
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 13 COME TO IRAN ...
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa