A very dear Fodors poster who has helped many of us lives in Cairo and I am worried about her as I haven't seen her post lately.With all that is going on there I was wondering if has anyone heard from her? Is she still there ? Sending her a hug if she is reading this! Thanks-
"Casual Cairo"-has anyone heard from her lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Boutique hotels in israel
- 4 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 5 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 6 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 7 *****Moroccan Tour Operator*****(Tutti In Marocco.com)
- 8 Short layover at JNB
- 9 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 10 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 11 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 12 A family safari in Tanzania
- 13 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 14 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 15 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 16 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 17 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 18 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 19 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 20 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 21 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 22 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations
- 25 Car Service - Abu Dhabi to Dubai