A very dear Fodors poster who has helped many of us lives in Cairo and I am worried about her as I haven't seen her post lately.With all that is going on there I was wondering if has anyone heard from her? Is she still there ? Sending her a hug if she is reading this! Thanks-
"Casual Cairo"-has anyone heard from her lately?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 3 Get in touch and begin an unforgettable journey
- 4 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 5 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Bidair at JNB
- 8 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 9 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 10 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 11 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 12 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 13 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 14 Questions about Chobe
- 15 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 16 Dubai > Oman?
- 17 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 18 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 23 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 24 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)