I am going on holiday to Kinshasa for two weeks this Easter. Can someone advise me as to the ATM scene in Kinshasa? Also how readily are TCs accepted? What do you think the best way to carry enough cash is for two weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 2 Victoria Falls
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 7 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 22 Tipping on Safari
- 23 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 24 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 25 Cape Town -safety