I am going on holiday to Kinshasa for two weeks this Easter. Can someone advise me as to the ATM scene in Kinshasa? Also how readily are TCs accepted? What do you think the best way to carry enough cash is for two weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 2 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 3 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 4 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 8 el gouna or soma bay????
- 9 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 10 Safari photography help
- 11 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 12 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 13 Israel itinerary
- 14 Tanzania trip Advice
- 15 Malawi with kiddos
- 16 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 17 Local Tanzania companies
- 18 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 19 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Dubai Trip Idea
- 22 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 23 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 24 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 25 Lewa Safari Camp - 4 nights