I am going on holiday to Kinshasa for two weeks this Easter. Can someone advise me as to the ATM scene in Kinshasa? Also how readily are TCs accepted? What do you think the best way to carry enough cash is for two weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 2 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 3 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 4 Uganda Visa
- 5 Uganda Trip Report
- 6 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 7 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 8 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 9 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 10 Trip to Petra
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Cape Town -safety
- 13 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 14 Trip to Merzouga
- 15 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 16 Swaziland in January
- 17 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 18 good internet connection option Meknes
- 19 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 22 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 23 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 24 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!