I am going on holiday to Kinshasa for two weeks this Easter. Can someone advise me as to the ATM scene in Kinshasa? Also how readily are TCs accepted? What do you think the best way to carry enough cash is for two weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Places in Israel?
- 2 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 5 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 6 South Africa Itinerary
- 7 African Safari Recommendations
- 8 Marocco in October
- 9 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 12 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 13 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 14 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 17 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- 18 First time to South Africa
- 19 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 20 Planning for our first safari
- 21 Southern Africa in February??? Kenya Safe to travel to?
- 22 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 23 Garden Route
- 24 First trip to Africa and travelling solo
- 25 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris