We will be on our way to SA in less than 2 weeks. We will need to take only carry-on due to luggage weight restrictions on a couple flights. Dh wants to take a duffle bag (because of shoulder straps) from the military surplus store. It is army green with the typical sprayed on lettering. I have read somewhere that some places, not sure which, do not allow civilians to wear camouflage/military clothing. That it is against the law? Do you think this would also apply to this type of duffle bag?
carrying military duffle bag
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 7 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 8 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 13 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?