We will be on our way to SA in less than 2 weeks. We will need to take only carry-on due to luggage weight restrictions on a couple flights. Dh wants to take a duffle bag (because of shoulder straps) from the military surplus store. It is army green with the typical sprayed on lettering. I have read somewhere that some places, not sure which, do not allow civilians to wear camouflage/military clothing. That it is against the law? Do you think this would also apply to this type of duffle bag?
carrying military duffle bag
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 20 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 21 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 22 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 23 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 24 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!