I am leaving for Namibia on August 18th - to see my daughter who is teaching in northern Namibia. Her sister and I will be joining her for 2 weeks driving around the country. I have finished all my bookings - wish I had found Cardboard Box first - but they finished up my bookings. Now the car rental. I am overwhelmed in how to do this. Also what to do about CDW etc. I have VISA and AMEX if that makes a difference. I also saw on one blog about buying excess insurance for about $100 dollars - is this worth it? My understanding from my daughter is that the roads that we will travel will mostly be paved, maybe some gravel. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
Car Rental in Namibia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour