I am leaving for Namibia on August 18th - to see my daughter who is teaching in northern Namibia. Her sister and I will be joining her for 2 weeks driving around the country. I have finished all my bookings - wish I had found Cardboard Box first - but they finished up my bookings. Now the car rental. I am overwhelmed in how to do this. Also what to do about CDW etc. I have VISA and AMEX if that makes a difference. I also saw on one blog about buying excess insurance for about $100 dollars - is this worth it? My understanding from my daughter is that the roads that we will travel will mostly be paved, maybe some gravel. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
Car Rental in Namibia
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bubonic plaque
- 2 Safari and Beach in June
- 3 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 8 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 11 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 14 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA