we are traveling to kenya in few days and looking to rent a car for 20 days there. anybody can recommend good and not expensive place to do it in nairobi ? any info would be great. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 10 Morocco help
- 11 First trip to Africa
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 IRAN
- 16 Money in Uganda
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 19 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 20 Private Guide for Cairo
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 23 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)