I am going in agroup of 5 adults, one baby and was wondering if it makes sense to hire a car for the 6 days we will be in Mauritius. We are staying at the Oberoi and hope to see some sights and eat at some local restaurants. What is teh ebst way to travel around - rent a car or order taxis each time we want to go somewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 6 Yom Hazikaron
- 7 Yom Haatzmaut
- 8 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 9 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 10 recomendation on African Safari company
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 13 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 14 One extra day in Jordan
- 15 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 16 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 One month in Africa
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books