I am going in agroup of 5 adults, one baby and was wondering if it makes sense to hire a car for the 6 days we will be in Mauritius. We are staying at the Oberoi and hope to see some sights and eat at some local restaurants. What is teh ebst way to travel around - rent a car or order taxis each time we want to go somewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 6 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 7 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 8 Botswana in January
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 11 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 12 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience