Planning a trip to the Seychelles Fall 2014. In the process of putting together a budget. Will rent a car for my stay on Mahe. I am looking for guidance on a reputable local car hire company. Prefer to pickup the car at the Seychelles International Airport. I am gathering all quotes from the chain car hire companies (Hertz, Advantage Sixt). Would like to cover all my bases and keep a local firm in the mix. I prefer an automatic shift transmission vehicle. I realize this will up the price, but don't want the worry of manual shift, driving on the left side of the road with terrain on potentially wet asphalt. Thanks for the tips.
Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour