Planning a trip to the Seychelles Fall 2014. In the process of putting together a budget. Will rent a car for my stay on Mahe. I am looking for guidance on a reputable local car hire company. Prefer to pickup the car at the Seychelles International Airport. I am gathering all quotes from the chain car hire companies (Hertz, Advantage Sixt). Would like to cover all my bases and keep a local firm in the mix. I prefer an automatic shift transmission vehicle. I realize this will up the price, but don't want the worry of manual shift, driving on the left side of the road with terrain on potentially wet asphalt. Thanks for the tips.
Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 What camera to use on safari
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 8 Morroco Travel Guide
- 9 India
- 10 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 11 Ideas about the trip.
- 12 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 17 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 18 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 19 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB