Can anyone recommend who I might contact for a day hire for a car and driver in Nairobi? We are arriving a day before the group is to get together, and we'd like to see and do a few things that day out around the Nairobi National Park area.
Car & Driver for Nairobi
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 2 To go to Israel or not?
- 3 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 4 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 5 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 6 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 7 morocco - weather in sept.
- 8 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 9 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 10 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 11 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 Morocco tour guide?
- 14 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 15 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 16 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 17 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 18 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 19 Where, oh where?
- 20 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 21 Marrakech in February 2015
- 22 Awesome trip and still not done
- 23 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"
- 24 Morroco Travel Guide
- 25 Tanzania Wildlife Viewing