Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 construction of testosterone
- 2 Dining during Shauvot
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 what makes it proprietary to them
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 help with itinerary please
- 12 South African tour operators
- 13 First time safari question
- 14 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 15 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 16 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 17 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 18 Swala Safaris
- 19 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 20 Dubai
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 23 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown