Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 3 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Help with bags
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco