Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014