Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
car and driver for Beirut day trips
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Uganda Travel Planning
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 15 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Novice Safari question
- 18 Quick question about Kenya..
- 19 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 20 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 21 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 22 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 23 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 24 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 25 Best time to go to South Africa?