Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/lunaluxe-cream/
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris