Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
car and driver for Beirut day trips
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Zambia Impressions
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 15 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb