We will be in capetown for a week in feb with my daughter and family - three small children and also an adult son who likes diving and golf - have reservations at peninsula suites for three nights and then would like to drive towards knysna - any ideas for itineraries and lodging - looked at overmeer but they don't take small children - thank you
capetown area itinerary in feb
- 1 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 11 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 14 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 15 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 16 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 17 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 18 Africa Safari
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos