I am trying to plan a vacation in Cape Verde, ...who has been there before and could give me some advice on round-trips , hotels/hostels, must sees, and so on???
Do you have any travel agent (if possible german one) which you had a good luck with, any web-pages??
When is the best travel-time for CApe Verde, how are the Airpasses there and would you say I could plan my vacation there by myself, or do I need a travel-agent offering a round-trip?
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 スポーツ報知 ꊝ lotteaa.com ꈉ カジノ ルーレット
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 safari for the mobility impaired
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 22 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 23 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 24 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 25 Dining in Cape Town