I am trying to plan a vacation in Cape Verde, ...who has been there before and could give me some advice on round-trips , hotels/hostels, must sees, and so on???
Do you have any travel agent (if possible german one) which you had a good luck with, any web-pages??
When is the best travel-time for CApe Verde, how are the Airpasses there and would you say I could plan my vacation there by myself, or do I need a travel-agent offering a round-trip?
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 0nline ☎ OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 OU
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?