I am trying to plan a vacation in Cape Verde, ...who has been there before and could give me some advice on round-trips , hotels/hostels, must sees, and so on???
Do you have any travel agent (if possible german one) which you had a good luck with, any web-pages??
When is the best travel-time for CApe Verde, how are the Airpasses there and would you say I could plan my vacation there by myself, or do I need a travel-agent offering a round-trip?
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!