hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 dubai for 5 days
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009