hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour