hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Ideas about the trip.
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 3 days in Teheran
- 6 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 7 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 9 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 10 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 11 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 15 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 16 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 17 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 18 To go to Israel or not?
- 19 Bidair at JNB
- 20 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 21 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 24 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 25 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration