hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 3 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 9 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 12 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 13 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 14 Ebola and Morocco
- 15 Thompson Gazelle
- 16 Overland in West Africa
- 17 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 18 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights