hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert