hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
- 1 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 4 17 days in Israel our way
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 7 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 8 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 11 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 16 Tangier - A four day city break
- 17 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 18 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 19 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 20 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 21 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 22 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 23 phone service
- 24 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 25 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!