We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?