We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Cape Town to Mauritius
- 1 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Petra our way?
- 4 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 5 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 6 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 10 East Africa Trip
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 13 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 14 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 17 Another first time safari goer
- 18 Bubonic plaque
- 19 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 20 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 21 Help! First African safari!!!
- 22 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 23 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 24 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 25 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town