We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Cape Town to Mauritius
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 6 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season