We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Cape Town to Mauritius
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 Road To Morocco Tours
- 5 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 8 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 9 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 10 HIV and AIDs
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Rwanda
- 15 Egypt safe travel
- 16 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 17 Zambia Impressions
- 18 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 Dubai trip
- 21 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 22 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 23 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 24 Driving around Jordan
- 25 Join us on Sahara/Atlas trip from Marrakech, 20 Jan