We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Cape Town to Mauritius
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 3 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 4 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 5 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 15 Charity begins at Home!
- 16 Sun Safaris
- 17 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 18 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 21 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 22 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?