We are planning a trip to S. Africa & Botswana for December 06. We will start by spending 3 days at a camp in Botswana. Then we MAY do Victoria Falls, although from what I've read, it may not be worth the trip. Then on to Kruger National Park for 3 days in another camp, followed by 3 days in Cape Town.
My questions are these:
1 - considering that flying from Botswana to Victoria Falls to Kruger may make take 3 days because flights aren't regular, is it worth the time to see the falls?
2 - OR should we bundle the few days we have left and fly to Mauritius? I've heard its beautiful there, albeit expensive.
3 - How long is the flight from Cape Town to Mauritius or do you have to fly from Jberg?
Thanks so much to all of you experienced travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Africa is beautiful
- 6 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 7 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 8 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 11 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 12 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 13 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 14 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 19 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 20 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 21 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 22 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 23 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 24 credit cards in South Africa
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS