Just a few weeks before my SA first trip and I am super excited. I will have 3 days to spend outside of Cape Town and have decided to drive with my friends to Knysna, but was wondering if there is a place worth visiting (and potentially staying for the night) between Cape Town and Knysna?
Also, on the way back to Cape Town, is there a different road that you would recommend, instead of taking the same one?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 6 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 7 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 8 help with itinerary please
- 9 South African tour operators
- 10 First time safari question
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 13 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 14 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 15 Swala Safaris
- 16 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 17 Dubai
- 18 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 19 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 20 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 21 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 22 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 23 Etosha help
- 24 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016