Just a few weeks before my SA first trip and I am super excited. I will have 3 days to spend outside of Cape Town and have decided to drive with my friends to Knysna, but was wondering if there is a place worth visiting (and potentially staying for the night) between Cape Town and Knysna?
Also, on the way back to Cape Town, is there a different road that you would recommend, instead of taking the same one?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 실시간카지노る→ KOO28.COM ← る실시간카지노
- 2 월드스타카지노【岛』《ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ》『岛】월드스타카지노
- 3 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 6 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Mauritius info request please
- 9 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 11 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 WiFi on Safari
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 16 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 17 Israel itinerary planning
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 20 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 23 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 24 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 25 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport