Just a few weeks before my SA first trip and I am super excited. I will have 3 days to spend outside of Cape Town and have decided to drive with my friends to Knysna, but was wondering if there is a place worth visiting (and potentially staying for the night) between Cape Town and Knysna?
Also, on the way back to Cape Town, is there a different road that you would recommend, instead of taking the same one?
Cape Town -> Knysna: Suggestions for a 3 day-drive
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to portugal
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 4 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 5 Independence Day in Israel
- 6 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 7 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Drinking on safari
- 10 Travelust
- 11 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 12 Shots for Morocco
- 13 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 14 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 15 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 16 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 19 Thinking about The Gambia
- 20 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 21 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 22 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 23 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 24 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 25 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov