Just a few weeks before my SA first trip and I am super excited. I will have 3 days to spend outside of Cape Town and have decided to drive with my friends to Knysna, but was wondering if there is a place worth visiting (and potentially staying for the night) between Cape Town and Knysna?
Also, on the way back to Cape Town, is there a different road that you would recommend, instead of taking the same one?
Cape Town -> Knysna: Suggestions for a 3 day-drive
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 5 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 10 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 11 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.