I'll be spending a weekend in Cape Town in early March. However, I only have one full day doing sightseeing on a Saturday. I wanna spend a half day touring Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point + Penguin colony in the morning and come back to Table Mountain in the afternoon and visit V&A Waterfront in the evening. Is it doable? Does anyone have a recommendation of a reputable tour company?
Cape Town in 1 day
- 1 Renting a car in Israel
- 2 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 5 10 days in south Africa
- 6 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 7 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 8 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 9 a week in africa
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 12 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 13 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 14 Accra airport
- 15 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 16 17 days in Israel our way
- 17 morocco
- 18 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?