First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Cape Town for 10 Days: How to Split
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 South Africa trip advices
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 First time in Africa on safari
- 13 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 14 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 19 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 20 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 21 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 22 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 25 Binoculars for safari