First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 2 Madagascar - your tips please
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 5 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 6 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 7 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 8 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 9 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Magnificant Morocco
- 13 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 14 Africa Film Festival
- 15 Is the migration early this year
- 16 Roar Africa reviews
- 17 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 18 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 22 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 23 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River