First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 2 Suggestions for a group tour
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 Cape Town Itinerary
- 5 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Kruger
- 14 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 17 itinerary any ideas?
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 21 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 24 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 25 Safari buddies - late August