First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Cape Town for 10 Days: How to Split
- 1 10 days in south Africa
- 2 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 5 What about money?
- 6 a week in africa
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 9 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 10 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 11 Accra airport
- 12 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 13 17 days in Israel our way
- 14 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 15 morocco
- 16 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 17 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 18 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 19 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 20 Trip extension from Cape town
- 21 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 24 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 25 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania