First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/zynev-reviews/
- 2 aging the coveted proprie
- 3 enge has been amon
- 4 Tips For Having Colon Hydrotherapy During A Colon Cleanse
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 13 Luggage restrictions
- 14 ISRAEL TRIP
- 15 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 16 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?