First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 2 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 6 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 7 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 10 Israel itinerary
- 11 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 12 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 17 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 18 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 19 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 20 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 21 Tanzania trip Advice
- 22 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 25 el gouna or soma bay????