First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 netflix tech phone number !!@#1800/841.6436)))
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 5 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 6 Swala Safaris
- 7 First time safari question
- 8 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 9 Dubai
- 10 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 11 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 12 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport