We have begun planning our 4 week trip to Dubai and then on to South Africa. We leave Feb 2016. We have two girls, ages 9 and 13. We planned our stopover in Dubai-(plan on doing Desert Safari, exploring the gold, spice and textile souks, Jumeirah Mosque) and now are moving onto South Africa. We have a very rough idea of what our plans are:
We fly into Cape town and planned on renting a car for the month.
1. 1 week in Cape town-looking to rent a safe 2 bedroom in Camps Bay area (or if you have other suggestions for areas to stay...) then figured we'd explore that area-day trips to penguins, cheetah outreach, ? (-Budget for rental about $250/day)
2. 10 days to travel the Garden route-stopping at Addo
3. Drive back to Cape town
4. Back in Cape town area for about 5 days-???
5. fly back to states through Dubai
I've emailed a few places on VRBO for renting and am waiting to hear back from them. Seems to be a busy time and its a bit harder than I anticipated finding a place.
I'm hoping to get some ideas on good areas to rent an apt and any other ideas or suggestions you all can offer
Thank so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Travel to Cairo in July
- 7 Targin into Zambia
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?