I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 WiFi on Safari
- 5 Travel within Africa
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 8 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 9 Israel itinerary planning
- 10 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 11 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 12 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 15 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 16 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 17 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 18 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 19 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 20 Need itineary planning help
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 23 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 24 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 25 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco