I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 watch here The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 3 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 6 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 7 Israeli Tour Guides
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Masai Mara in May
- 12 Western Desert Itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 15 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 16 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 17 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 22 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 23 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 24 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 25 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania