It is 3 am PST and I should be asleep but my brain is on African time.
I will post this report in three seperate entries and there is a link for the photos.
After sorting through the 1500 plus shots that my husband and traveling friends I have picked ou the photos that best tell the story. Some shot are better than others ...Enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 2 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 3 Insect Repellent
- 4 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 5 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 6 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 7 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 8 house exchange
- 9 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 10 casablanca airport taxis
- 11 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 12 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 13 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 14 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 15 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 16 Tiberias with kids
- 17 Lion World
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December