It is 3 am PST and I should be asleep but my brain is on African time.
I will post this report in three seperate entries and there is a link for the photos.
After sorting through the 1500 plus shots that my husband and traveling friends I have picked ou the photos that best tell the story. Some shot are better than others ...Enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First trip to Africa
- 2 Morocco help
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 IRAN
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 13 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 Egypt - Need Help!
- 16 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 21 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency