It is 3 am PST and I should be asleep but my brain is on African time.
I will post this report in three seperate entries and there is a link for the photos.
After sorting through the 1500 plus shots that my husband and traveling friends I have picked ou the photos that best tell the story. Some shot are better than others ...Enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 First time safari question
- 3 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?