It is 3 am PST and I should be asleep but my brain is on African time.
I will post this report in three seperate entries and there is a link for the photos.
After sorting through the 1500 plus shots that my husband and traveling friends I have picked ou the photos that best tell the story. Some shot are better than others ...Enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 4 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 5 Climb for a Cause
- 6 contract, and in view that t
- 7 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 9 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 12 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 13 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 14 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 15 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 16 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 17 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 23 Morocco Questions
- 24 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 25 Botswana safari recs