I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildebeest migration itinerary
- 2 6 DAYS MIGRATION CLASSIC SAFARIS -TANZANIA
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 One month in Africa
- 5 recomendation on African Safari company
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books