I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 2 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 9 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 10 el gouna or soma bay????
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 13 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 Malawi with kiddos
- 17 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 18 Local Tanzania companies
- 19 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Dubai Trip Idea
- 23 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco