I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 2 India
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?