I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 4 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 5 DOHA LAYOVER
- 6 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 Botswana safari recs
- 10 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options