I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report