I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/soleil-glo-south-africa/
- 2 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/complete-metabolism/
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 13 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 14 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 safari for the mobility impaired
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?