I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 해외토토사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】♥ygt해외사설사이트
- 2 Morocco help
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 IRAN
- 10 First trip to Africa
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 14 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 15 Private Guide for Cairo
- 16 Egypt - Need Help!
- 17 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 22 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 23 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 24 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 25 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?