I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 5 first time family safari in August 2014
- 6 Sabi Sands camps
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 9 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?