I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 3 Luggage restrictions
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 5 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 6 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 7 advise on joburg pls!
- 8 help with itinerary please
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?