I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 South Africa trip report
- 4 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 5 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 6 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 7 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 8 Mombasa recomendations please
- 9 Private tours in Morocco
- 10 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 11 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 12 First time to Africa-need help!
- 13 How do I know if a company is legit
- 14 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 15 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 18 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 19 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 20 Ethiopian security
- 21 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 22 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 23 morocco
- 24 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit