I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 South African tour operators
- 5 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 8 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 12 Swala Safaris
- 13 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 14 Dubai
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation