I will be in Capetown for several days around Christmas, and am just starting to plan my trip. I was hoping to get some advice about how long to stay there. I will land on Christmas morning from an overnight flight (so there may be some jetlag). For the moment, since things aren't booked, we're flexible about the number of days. At first I was thinking 5 days / 5 nights, but I've since wondered if that is too much time? We'll have a car (so we can access the Cape Peninsula). And after Capetown will be going to wine country for 2 days, so I don't need to build that into my "days in Capetown" itinerary.
Any thoughts are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 icoud 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 8 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 9 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 12 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 13 Marrakech
- 14 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 15 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 16 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Audley Travel
- 19 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 20 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 21 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 24 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.