Having done a canoeing on the Lower Zambezi
3 years ago with Shearwater I tried Saf par Excellence this year. My conclusion is that both operators are excellent.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 2 Bed and breakfast close to joberg airport
- 3 Only 5 days in Jordan--rent a car?
- 4 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 5 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 6 Need advise
- 7 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 8 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 9 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 10 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 13 Insect Repellent
- 14 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 15 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 16 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 17 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 18 house exchange
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 casablanca airport taxis
- 21 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 22 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 23 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 24 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 25 Tiberias with kids