Our cruise in a couple of weeks will have a day in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. I'd like to visit Casa de Colona. I think I read that there is a free shuttle from the dock to the central market, and then I'm in walking distance of Casa. Does anyone have info they can share about free shuttles, Casa de Colona, or anything that might help me. Thanks!!
Canary Island question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 To go to Israel or not?
- 3 Bidair at JNB
- 4 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 5 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 6 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 7 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa