Does anyone know if it's possible to fly directly from Vilanculos Airport in Mozambique to Kruger National Park in South Africa? Our travel agent has said that such flights have been discontinued (so we need to spend the night in Johannesburg in between). However, I keep reading about people flying direct and I'm confused as to how this can be done.
Can we fly direct from Vilanculos airport to Kruger Park?
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 5 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 8 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 10 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 11 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 14 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 15 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 18 Morocco - private tour operators
- 19 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.