We're going to be in south africa later this year(sep05) and only have a few days to visit zambia. I'd like to go to Lusaka and Livingstone/Vic Falls, but coming from Jo'burg...I thought something like Jo'burg-lusaka-livingstone/vicfalls-jo'burg but need to know what the 1)cheapest 2)quickest and decent options are for travel...
I've seen info on the translux coaches which look quite good, but don't seem to have availability for that time of year???
Any advice would be most welcome!
Can Roccco help?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 MOROCCO SOLO
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 13 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 14 Looking for out of the way places
- 15 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 16 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 trip report, morocco
- 22 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 23 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 24 East Africa summer 2014
- 25 Cape Town Safety?