We're going to be in south africa later this year(sep05) and only have a few days to visit zambia. I'd like to go to Lusaka and Livingstone/Vic Falls, but coming from Jo'burg...I thought something like Jo'burg-lusaka-livingstone/vicfalls-jo'burg but need to know what the 1)cheapest 2)quickest and decent options are for travel...
I've seen info on the translux coaches which look quite good, but don't seem to have availability for that time of year???
Any advice would be most welcome!
Can Roccco help?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 What camera to use on safari
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 India
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Ideas about the trip.
- 13 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 20 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 21 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 22 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 23 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 24 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 25 To go to Israel or not?