We're going to be in south africa later this year(sep05) and only have a few days to visit zambia. I'd like to go to Lusaka and Livingstone/Vic Falls, but coming from Jo'burg...I thought something like Jo'burg-lusaka-livingstone/vicfalls-jo'burg but need to know what the 1)cheapest 2)quickest and decent options are for travel...
I've seen info on the translux coaches which look quite good, but don't seem to have availability for that time of year???
Any advice would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 Swala Safaris
- 10 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 11 Dubai
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport