We're going to be in south africa later this year(sep05) and only have a few days to visit zambia. I'd like to go to Lusaka and Livingstone/Vic Falls, but coming from Jo'burg...I thought something like Jo'burg-lusaka-livingstone/vicfalls-jo'burg but need to know what the 1)cheapest 2)quickest and decent options are for travel...
I've seen info on the translux coaches which look quite good, but don't seem to have availability for that time of year???
Any advice would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ( OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 2 nights in Dubai
- 6 16 hours in Qatar
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 A South African in Lusaka
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 12 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 13 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Safari suggestions
- 18 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 19 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 20 Travel to Africa
- 21 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 22 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 23 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 24 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 25 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?