Hi! I've read a half-dozen guidebooks on Morocco and they vary on whether it's culturally ok for men to wear shorts either in the big cities or in villages. I'm terribly uncomfortable in long pants and would skip going there if I couldn't wear walking shorts. Thanks for your reply.
can men wear shorts in Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Don't Miss Let's have Slim and enticing Body
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 4 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 5 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 Things to see in Dubai
- 8 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV